DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME AN AIRLINE PILOT?
- Minimum age of eighteen (18) years. Successful completion of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia, O' Levels or equivalent for overseas cadet pilots with 5 credit passes (Compulsory subjects of English, Mathematics and Sciences plus any 2 other subjects).
- Letter of approval from the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) Malaysia.
- Pass medical examination (Class I) by a DCA approved medical practitioner.
- Good eyesight (visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6)
- Proficient in the English language